[Dailydrool] Healing drool, Heppy Gotcha Day and Heppy Burfday...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Wed Jan 6 19:56:59 PST 2010

 Healing drool to all sick houndies, heart healing drool to those whose houndies have recently made the trip to the Bridge and hugs and snooters to all who need it.

Heppy Gotcha Day, Brudder Elwood!  We sure do look forward to hearing from you on a regular basis and are SO very glad that your mama rescued you in time to give you a forever home, even if you do have to share it with the elders and Brudder Jake.  We love you!

Cakie, darling...Happy 12th Birthday to you!  Our crew has had the pleasure of sniffing you and the slaves have petted you on numerous occasions at Board Waddle.  May you have all the cookies you want and lots more birthdays in which to eat them!

Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ Four
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley