[Dailydrool] Cakies Birfday!

Reenie Grant rcgrant at rochester.rr.com
Thu Jan 7 11:46:05 PST 2010

Woof. Woof. It's Uncle Chili pawing down from my comfy cloud. My boootiful
niece (and stunt double)  Cakie, is 12 years old.  I love my Cakie, she
looks just like me, and I was always the most handsome Jamboree houndie.
Among BabyCakes many accomplishments, most impawtently waddling for the
homeless houndies in the Tri-State area (www.tristatebassets.org), Cakie has
made the most wonderful family. See, I know how much that matters, cause I
wished and wished and woofed to FeyFey for family, until I found my forever
home and then got to sniff Jamboree hounds again. Now I'm looking down at
Cakie's delicious great grand pupcakes.  Two boys and two girls that are
perfect!  One boy has been seen biting mama Shelby's tail (does he have a
little of the Taco Bell or Chili in him?), but I digress.  Happy birfday to
my most favorite niece, you've done your old uncle proud. Let's see-forever
slaves, breederslaves, aunt and uncle slaves, and on and on.  I  woof down
at you and all the slaves every day, not a moments peace for any of them.
Mom and dadslave still tear up thinking about the time when Taco and I were
13 and I think you were 9 and we all walked in the veteran's parade at the
Nationals in Gettysburg.  Stompstompstomp for Cakies 12th Birfday!

xxoo,

Uncle Chilidawg