[Dailydrool] Mom part 3- Thank you!!

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 12:11:04 PST 2010

I want to thank each of you that sent a note to my Mom and her husband! You
are the greatest! Tom was really surprised. Mom said that he looked at her
and said that he had a whole stack of cards from people he had never heard
of, so my Mother explained it to him. My Mother wanted me to thank each and
every onje of you for your kind thoughts and words. And so do I. You are all
the best!

I am so grateful for everything that each of you have done for Cathy and I
as well. The cards were so awesome, and the love that you share with us is
amazing.

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper, WY