[Dailydrool] Leslie Ames

Cynthia Wells cyndi.wells at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 12:15:50 PST 2010

Someone said they didn't have the address for Leslie Ames of Basset Rescue of Montana.  Its 14600 Springhill Road, Frenchtown, Montana 59834.  I love that lady I was referred to her with my very first health issue with my Skipper.

On another issue if I said anything to offend anyone on the Pancreatitis issue I apologize.  I think we ALL do the very best we know how but like someone said, we don't know what causes this heartbreaking disease and we are all trying to learn from each other so we can do the very best job we know how with our animals.  Gosh if any of us knew for sure what to do to prevent it we'd be shoutin it from the rooftops.  My apologies again to anyone who may have been offended by anything I said.  It wasn't intentional.

Major drool to all those in need, snooter kisses to all!