[Dailydrool] Heppy Burfdeyz!!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Jan 7 16:43:21 PST 2010

Deer Pw Cakie, dis be da Brudder Elwood. I wishin youze berry heppy burfey. I sniffy youze an da whole famblie, youze berry nice an we hope your Slabe gotz you da white box an lotz ob treets. Many treets. She buy good treetz. She gib nice bellyrubz.
Miss Cakie, youze lucky houndie, now how bout a liddel waddle wif da Brudder???

Now Miss Angela, we hope youze hab berry nice burfdey too. We seez youze picsure on da specul page. We hopez Mister Bill takez youse out to dinnerz. Get Meatloafz like Cakie. Let da Brudder knowz iffin it be gud cause I nebber git dis.

Otay, dat all rite now,
Drool to allz in need--Momma still droolin-we send dat.

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz