[Dailydrool] Borax

Sandy Wheeler sanwhe47 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 06:42:37 PST 2010

Cheryl asked the Droolers about the use of Borax or salt to kill fleas.  I
haven't tried Borax but we have used salt on several occasions and it really
works and fast.  When our daughter was young she brought in a barn cat with
kittens and infested a spare bedroom with fleas.  We sprinkled salt in the
carpet, waited a few hours and then vaccumed and had no further problems.
 We also used it in a barn and it worked great.

--
Sandy W
Bea, Val, Dora, Willie,Thumpy(the Pit-Basset)