[Dailydrool] Sleeping with Hounds

Janet Heald basset_hound_home at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 18:39:30 PST 2010

Had to laugh at the antics of the choice of sleeping arrangements from the houndie point of view!  We let Ellsworth and Jolie come back with us while we read for a time before lights out and they do the same thing...especially Ellsworth.  He tries to scootch above the heads or on the heads but always gets moved from that position.  Jolie just likes to be right next to one of us with her head resting on our tummy.  The most difficult thing about letting them back at this time is just getting Ellsworth to leave that soft, cushy "crate."  He either has to be carried or half drug out of there!

Janet