[Dailydrool] Get Well Debbie

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Fri Jan 8 08:55:04 PST 2010

Just read da Brudder's message about momma's teef...we sure hope you get
to feeling better soon!!!  Those houndies of yours will take over the
house if you don't keep them in line!  He he   btw...I don't know if I
am the only one, but for some reason when I read stories from Elwood and
that whole clan, I picture you guys all as cartoons!  You have the
cutest family and the funniest, most heartwarming stories, thank you so
much!!!

Jessica L. Sutton

Drool overload for dose teef!!!  Get well soon!