[Dailydrool] The Cartoon idea

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Fri Jan 8 12:11:50 PST 2010

What a thought Jessica had as Momma Debbie's gang as a cartoon!  I could just picture the strip running in the papers and online.

What a way that would be to bring attention to basset rescue.  Sadly I am not that artistic but could you imagine Elwood on the phone with the plastic card ordering up a pizza and Elder Clara roaring her order from the perch?

Debbie we are sending you healing mouth drool.  I know how much pain the dental work can cause.  I am glad that hubby got in gear with the fence so the gang will be safe.  You definitely deserved that vicodin after your experience.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang