[Dailydrool] Calendar Girls

Richlyn Roach barmolina at wildblue.net
Fri Jan 8 09:17:50 PST 2010

Just a few comments on the lovely McGhee sisters featured on today's DD calendar.  Molly came into our lives as a sweet mellow three month old pup, and has never had an unkind thought in her life.   She is the undisputed Queen of the pack of 8 doGs and varying number of two legged minions who reside with her.  Anyone who has met her will agree, she is "Large and In Charge".   Maggie is her litter mate, but went to a HORRIBLE, abusive situation for two years before she came to live with her sister.   Molly welcomed all 22 pounds of her little scared sister and helped nurse her back to health, both physically and spiritually.  They are as different as day and night, but both are enjoying life to its fullest now.  As you can see, touring the place on the four-wheeler is standard for them.  They participate in every aspect of farm life---as do all of the canines, and I'm sure I'm known as "That Crazy Dog Lady" by all who see me on the road with anywhere from none to five dogs on the four wheeler and the rest circulating around us.   I will say, however if it weren't for the dogs, I really would be crazy.