[Dailydrool] Flash Gordon

Shirley snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 8 19:47:05 PST 2010

I'm new to the drool my name is Flash Gordon (like the comic hero).
Actually,  I just got my forever home today.  My new mom & Dad came to see
me last night and thought I was a very handsome and special hound and so did
my new sister Sally Belle.  She wanted to play and everything.  They brought
me home and I like it here a lot.  We have this special and wonderful room
called a kitchen.  I never had a kitchen before and it is a great place to
find food.  Yep they make the food right there while I watch.  Tonight I
asked my new mom to please hurry up and she said ok but that I had to learn
some manners.  I haven't been an inside boy except for my time at the rescue
kennel so all of this stuff is new to me.  I will let you know as I get
better at stuff but for now I am one happy boy.  Thanks to all the people
who rescue us hounds without a home of our own.  I enjoyed my time at the
kennel but this home stuff is super.  Tonight I have a big fluffy  bed to
sleep in.   We went for a couple of walks today and I had this thing called
a leash.  Mom has been showing me how to walk politely by her side.   She
says I am doing very good for my first day in a home.   Mom says thanks for
all the support you give her.

Flash Gordon Mueller

Shirley Mueller

Mom to Sally Belle and Flash Gordon