[Dailydrool] Oliver ATB

ldianis at comcast.net ldianis at comcast.net
Sat Jan 9 09:09:43 PST 2010

I am now 12 Drools behind; I know there have been some major losses in that time, and I will catch up. Condolences.
We have to add another, and ask for spare drool. Our exalted cat Oliver/Ollie/Earl has left for the bridge. He has had kidney failure and went downhill suddenly, so DH had to take him in to the vet before I could get home (I am at my son's helping with the new granddaughter!). Ollie was born at the Champaign IL SPCA ion Oct. 7, 1992, and was a great friend and trainer to bassets. He was a stalker of moths, ribbon, and crumpled saran wrap, and never met a foster basset he did not like. he helped several go from "unknown" in the "tolerates cats" category to an enthusiaastic "yes." Otis and Nelly sniffed him when Jack brought him home for burial and have been staying close by him today.
we ask for drool; he was a great cat and we loved him very much.
Linda, with Otis and Nelly