[Dailydrool] That's it! Enough already!!!

Heidi I Sarver hsarver at me.com
Sat Jan 9 13:38:41 PST 2010

I want more and more stories like Flash Gordon's!!  I am so tired and
worn out from crying over the last couple of months with all the
furbabies going to the bridge that I just can't stand it anymore.  If
there were a way to close the bridge for a while I would do it so that
the heartache could take a short vacation.

Godspeed Jacob, Lucy, Basil, and the cats: Oliver and Molly.  I know
there are more who have journeyed on since the holidays and I've tried
to get to all of you privately...I send additional condolences and
Della sends drool to any we may have missed.

Now, someone post some funny stories so we can all laugh a little bit,
ok?

--heidi, della and guinness the cat
--buford atb, walter atb