[Dailydrool] OH NOW WHAT ????

marsdoxy2 at aol.com marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Jan 9 14:23:05 PST 2010

Ok  I am stumped  I was sitting on the love seat last night  and Evil Annie
jumped up on my lap  and we were watching television and all  of a sudden
she starts humping my damn leg !!!!!!   I'm Like what in  the Sam hell are
you doing ???????  I knocked  her off onto the floor  and I said there will be
 NO HUMPING at 5630 Carney Dr. !!!!  NO WAY  JOSE !!!! !   there will be no
humping, loud moaning or heavy  breathing !!!!! do you understand ??????????

So what made her do that ???????????????

Marlene  mommy to Maggie wags and pervert Evil Annie  !