[Dailydrool] Humping

Joey Williams joeyjohn1957 at cox.net
Sun Jan 10 14:38:24 PST 2010

Lucy the Boston humps VeeVee the Basset at every opportunity, but she likes to grab VeeVee around the neck and hump her chest....both dogs are female.  Mattie Ray the Pug Mix humps VeeVee every chance HE gets.  VeeVee, weighing 76 pounds, doesn't get to hump as much she would like because of the crushing-to-death factor.  Lola the Basset humps Mattie Ray every once in a while, but she's really too long to get anything accomplished.  She won't allow Mattie Ray to to hump her...I guess in her world, turn about is NOT fair play.  Katie the Retriever Mix is too tall to hump the low dogs, so she gets her jollies by humping the couch.  The only dog in this house who doesn't hump is Sausage Biscuit and her name should imply the reason why.  :o)  Every dog I've ever had has humped something or someone at one time or another.  In my experience, the girls hump more than the boys.  I have no idea why dogs do this...it doesn't bother me, so I've never taken the time to find out why.

   Ok  I am stumped  I was sitting on the love seat last night and Evil Annie jumped up on my lap  and we were watching television and all of a sudden she starts humping my damn leg !!!!!!   I'm Like what in the Sam hell are you doing ???????  I knocked  her off onto the floor and I said there will be  NO HUMPING at 5630 Carney Dr. !!!!  NO WAY JOSE !!!! !   there will be no humping, loud moaning or heavy breathing !!!!! do you understand ??????????

  So what made her do that ???????????????

  Marlene  mommy to Maggie wags and pervert Evil Annie !