[Dailydrool] any ideas?

Dawn dlvj at ptd.net
Sat Jan 9 15:46:51 PST 2010

Dee I had a spayed lab that used to leak while she was sleeping and it got so bad that we couldn't let her sleep in the bed with any of us as it became almost a nightly occurance.  The vet that we had at that time just brushed me off when I asked about it and after suffering with this for at least 2 years I changed vets and when I asked the new guy about this he gave Ubu (our black lab girl) estrogen capsules.  He told me that it happened occasionally in spayed females.  Within 2 nights she never leaked again and she was able to sleep anywhere without the carpet or dog bed being wet when she would get up.  I only wish I had known about this sooner.  Hope this helps a little with your question.

Dawn, momslave to Lucy, Lilly and Daisy the lab girl.