[Dailydrool] Flash gordon for now

Shirley snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 10 11:34:40 PST 2010

Hi, just wanted to update you nice people on my day.  This morning my new
sister Sally Belle growled and barked at me it seemed like every time I went
within 3 feet of her so I stayed away.  Then Mom gave her a much needed bath
and now she is scarry.  She wanted to play and she plays rough.  She ran
right into me and almost  knocked me over and she is a big girl when she
gets all of her moving in one direction at great speed.  Who knew she could
move that fast.  So what is a new guy to think?  First she doesn't want to
play then she REALLY wants to play.  Thank heavens she is tired out and
napping now.  She could be dangerous to play with.

We want to send drool to all who have lost a beloved hound.  Mom knows how
you feel.  She just lost her Harrison almost a month ago.  And drool to all
in need.

Flash Gordon(for now) Mueller

Shirley Mueller

Mom to sally belle and flash gordon(for now)