[Dailydrool] BUT WAIT---THERES MORE!!!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Jan 10 17:01:11 PST 2010

Soooo---as my morning report of Brudder Elwoods antics were not enough---yep, there is more. About 2 hours after Elwood redid my dental work, I had been on the phone with my sister having our Sunday morning chat. I was up in the work office, nice, quiet, gabbing away.I got done, I came downstairs to be met by Hubby. A very mad Hubby. I said what is wrong?? Two words.
BRUDDER ELWOOD.
I calmly said what did he do now? He is now snarling-he said do you see my face? He roars on into the story- I was bent over, giving Daisy a nice bellyrub, when he came roaring over and he smashed right into me, look at my glasses, they are broken, look at my nose, it is cut all up.
Why yes it was--his glasses are bent and the nose pad which smashed into the side of his nose, was hanging there and the bridge of his nose is cut from one side to the other.
Now I am not sure what happened in Elwoods crate last night, but that must of been some night in there. So here we are, two old farts sitting at the dinner table, me with a fat busted lip, hubby, with bent broken glasses and a cut up face.
Only my drool friends will believe this story, we are afraid others will look at us and say, wow, who hit who first??

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz