[Dailydrool] Frank's latest "thing"

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Sun Jan 10 16:28:59 PST 2010

Frank the Tank is perfecting his "sit-up-and-beg" routine.  He is a long-standing member of Kaylee's Sitter-Upper's Club, but lately he's been using his abilities to even greater advantage. I spend a lot of time using this computer, both because I like to and because I have a job that requires it.  Frank comes over next to me and the pc, and sits up in the begging mode, with his head tilted slightly, his front paws folded down, his tail out back for balance, and he looks at me with his soulful brown eyes. I CAN'T RESIST this extreme cuteness! And this DOG knows it.  He sits at 4:00 for dinner (dinner time is 4:30), so I feed him at 4:05. He sits at 10:30 in the morning for a snack, so I get him a piece of Pupperoni. He sits at noon, so I get him a "lunch biscuit" since he must be starving, after all...

He's playing me like a violin. . .

Nancy, owned by Uncle Frank the Tank
and Sweet Sarah ATB