[Dailydrool] Sister Suzi

Cynthia Wells cyndi.wells at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 10 17:37:19 PST 2010

Pssssst!!  Hey Droolers.  Dis is Sister Suzi.  I be in Tennessee.  I jus wanna tell ya'll dat I been got.  Scuse mah assent but I be Suthern.  I be 2 years and sumfin and some peoples had me and I had babies and more babies and more babies till me stummie dwags on dah ground.  Man dat be cold.  Den sumone bwing me to dis place wid a jail and puts me in dere.  It better dan libing outside in da woods but me dint like it dere.  Den dis nice lady, I tink she be da Momswabe, she come and look at me.  I gib her da sad eye, you knows wut I mean.  She take me for a liddle walkie and I see dis nice man wid her so I gibs him dee eye too plus a liddle jumpie.  Dey sez we can't leabe her dere so's I go wid dem.  Dey gots a nice warm house, soft beds, fine chow.  I wubs it here!  Only downside iz dey gots deese boy dogs who tink dey da boss.  Well, I been showing dem who boss!  hehehe  Dey not wanna let me play wit da toys but I steals dem and squeaks dem and runs
 and makes dem chase me in a circle.  When I feels sorry for dem I lets dem hab da toy.  Dey great fun, I wub to make dem cwazy.  Dey gots dis one boy named Blue, I plays wit dis dumb boy all day long.  He a twip!  He learnin who boss now, I gots more smarts in mah liddle toe bone dan dis one but me wubs messin wit his teenie weenie liddle mind.  I keep in tutch wit ya's now dat I knows who ya are.

Tons of healing drool to all droolers and swabes in need!

Suzie-Q,  Brudder Jaggie, Egan, Blue  and Skipper (atb) and
Momswabe Cyndi