[Dailydrool] flashes whining

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 17:50:46 PST 2010

Flash Whines for one reason

because it works

you have trained him to whine to get you up

and i bet you even give hima treat at 4 in the morning

I know this cause Bob is the whine king

and lexie is right there  with him

and when I realised we had taught her to get us up and it was earlier every
day I said whoa this stops here

so the rule here  is

if we get you up you get a treat

if you get us up we dont talk to you or pet you or anything we take you
potty and bring you back to bed..with no treat

they learned real fast and now sleep till a reasonable time unless they
really have to go and then will settle back in well

Bobby "I think I can" Nali

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie