[Dailydrool] crossed over

billy Eckert billyeck26 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 11 03:38:02 PST 2010

 hi everybody i haven't posted since the passing of norton, last feb. but just wanted to share that my sister stayed with me just after christmas and molly won her heart over. she informed that she would love to help a basset, she always wondered why i loved-and talked about my dogs all the time but since she spent some quality time w/ miss molly, she could now see how special the breed truly is. i didn,t tell her about the drool yet but we will see what happens i'll give her some info on some rescues down south, she lives in clairmont,fla..........drool to every-one......ps we need a calander if anyone has a extra one.............................................billy,molly,franky,(norton and dana,atb)