[Dailydrool] Miss Polly needs some drool, please

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Sun Jan 10 23:11:59 PST 2010

Bonejour, Miss Penny & Miss Polly woofin' in from across the waves in
France.

Help!  My little sis, Miss Polly (well, size-wise, she's bigger than
me) could use some drool.  This morning she won't go out and won't
walk!  Da mum prodded around and she didn't squeal. She hoisted her up
onto all fours, no squeals, but she just slumps down again.  Da mum
thinks/hopes that she just pulled a muscle or something but
remembering all that La Pw Misty ATB went through, she is just a
little bit VERY worried.  We are going to look for an aspirin in the
cupboard and if she's not better we will head straight for the
vetman.  It will make a change for him to prod her instead of me!

Thank you and drool to all in need.

Lurps, Miss Penny
(and a very worried da mum)