[Dailydrool] Need Votes!

Vi Potter vipotter at pld.com
Sun Jan 10 22:16:15 PST 2010

http://mvp.bissell.com/mvp_PetIndex.aspx?searchtext=Freddie

Freddie is in her first ever contest.
It is with Bissel I think you can vote one week and then the one who wins that week will go on to the next round not for sure how it works.
We would like to ask that you please go by and vote for her.
Thank You
Vi and Freddie

http://notoverthehill.com/vipotter
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."

It is said that the Song of the Whale is the Earth Breathing!

When You look into their eyes and they look back at you, The sparkle of their eyes give you the most wonderful and warm feeling. You know then you are truly loved.
I am talking about a Basset Hound.