[Dailydrool] justin ,jade and lilly

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Jan 11 01:54:23 PST 2010

Good morning all,

Healing drool to all in need.

This is Justin Woofing in we are so pleased to have slave Johnathan is
back at the office, hope it will not be too long before

Normality returns .You are not going to believe what the slave Johnathan
did the other day; he was running the morning bath , William was leaving
for the office and Johnathan looked out the bathroom window ,to see
Lilly disappearing down the driveway , the first set of  gates had not
been closed properly and Lilly got out,

the second set of gates were already opened as William was reversing out
of the drive way. Not sure what happened next but the third set of gates
closed on Williams's car, with Lilly out on the streets and slave
Johnathan rushing down the driveway barefooted and in a dressing gown,
all William could say was you have all made me late for work, it was the
first day and he was opening up the office and factory, had all the keys
with him. William eventually gets car unstuck, Johnathan gets into the
street to see Lilly disappearing around corner as he rushes past
neighbor's house which has a rambling rose hedge, the belt of his gown
gets caught on the hedges thorns and before he knew what was happening,
he was flashing all the passing motorists, even worse as he rounds the
corner people are leaving neighbors house and he flashes them,

while this is all happening no one has seen the hound as she is way up
the road. He eventually gets hold of Lilly but has no lead and William
has not followed him with one. Lilly has still got all the stitches in
from the spaying, he eventually figures how to pick her up without
hurting her ,when he gets back home he has no keys the gate is now
locked and can not get back in. the 88 year old father is visiting
Johnathan rings the bell lots of times , my sister and I come out to see
what is happening and speak to them through the gate , in the mean time
father keeps on coming to the window but can not see anything as
Johnathan is crouching holding on to Lilly's neck skin and ignores .Our
clever sister gets away from Johnathan two more times and disappears
around the corner again each time brought back . As no one is answering
phone at home William sends an office and site supervisor around to help
Johnathan. Father finally decides after more pressing of the bell .to
walk down the drive way. They both arrive at the same time

at the gate , still can not get in but at least get a lead to keep Lilly
under control.  The Gates motor has called it a day. After some more
time we get the gate on to manual and my sister and I welcome Lilly home
and give Johnathan the cold shoulder for embarrassing us , he for gets
that my sister's and I still have to walk around the neighborhood. Lilly
had her stitches taken out on Saturday and is doing fine.

PW Justin as I get older my life seems to get more interesting

Jade it is sure fun having a way ward sister.

Lilly I just wanted a quite exploratory sniff around the neighborhood.