[Dailydrool] Justin ,Jade and Lilly

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Jan 12 03:00:41 PST 2010

Good afternoon all,

Healing drool to all in need

Busy catching up on the drools, this time starting with the current and
working my way back to 11/12/2009, still +_ 60 to go.

We will be lighting candles in memory of Murry, Molly, Ollie, Jacob,
Lucy, Basil and Molly who have all gone to the bridge and are sending
special heart healing drool to there slaves Judy, Jane, Linda, Wendi,
Melissa, Kevin and Kim.

Lots of stay well and keep well drool been sent to Pork Chop, Mazzie,
Chloe, Geoffrey, Honey, Sally, Sterling, Opie , Jacie, Fred, Cavalier,
Piper and Skye.  We are also sending mouth and nose healing drool for
Debbie and Wayne.

Skye is the German shepherd who we were looking after and caught Billary
and Hook Worm and infected her sister Lady. As their

Garden was Hook Worm infected, as a precaution had to disinfect our
garden in case I brought the infection home with me on my shoes. The
hounds also have to take deworming tablets for the next 4 days and once
a month for the next few months probably to the end of our winter. We
will be using a salt water solution to pour on the area were hounds pass
stool as soon as we pick it up.

We humans will have to remember to give our hands a good washing with
disinfectant soap each time we go into the garden. As another precaution
we humans will also have to take deworming tablets once a month for the
next few months, do not want to end up skin and bone because of the Hook
Worm.

We think Lilly is closer to 11 months and did not have much human
contact in her early months. It seems that she was taken from her mother
too early so has not been disciplined. With the help of Jade we are busy
working on this. Jade actually turns her over and holds her down when
she seems to be getting out of hand and once she calms down lets her
loose.

Slave's  Johnathan and William.

PW Justin not much time left for me to do my own thing after taking care
of these 2 girls

Jade it is great to have a youngster to look after and teach.

Lilly I am going to be my own minder, no one tells me what to do.

.