[Dailydrool] breeding bassets

ffrogger at aol.com ffrogger at aol.com
Mon Jan 11 05:25:20 PST 2010

Nancy, I'll try not to lecture and I don't mean to offend anyone, but it is
 a subject I am very passionate about. If you don't have the expertise and
experience to breed bassets (or any breed) please don't.  It should  only
be done by those who are experts and for the benefit of the breed. You said
you have been reading the drool for months, then you have read about all the
 bassets abandoned in shelters and waiting in foster homes and with rescue
organizations. Please think that puppies you have may end up like that - or
 worse. You obviously love bassets so think about adopting one instead of
breeding. I'll shut up now.

Diane Rebhann mom to Dylan and Harry the cat