[Dailydrool] Birdhouse Ultra Sonic Bark Control

kelly Epley epilady1960 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 09:27:50 PST 2010

I tried to use one.  When my guys were standing directly in front of it they would look for the sound.  When they were behind the birdhouse or more than 8 to 10 feet away, they didn't hear it at all.

-- Sent from my Palm Prē
Ellie Foth wrote:

Hi all,

I have been thinking of getting one of these birdhouse bark control units for my back yard, http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=20128 and was just wondering if  anyone has tried it?

When my four hounds are out back playing and barking after a few minutes they start to get on my own nerves.  I have tried the citronella spray collars but Thelma Lu has been  known to drag the poor collar wearer around the yard by the collar and Ballzie has been caught more then once chewing the collar off of himself and the other three hounds.  Needless to say none of my hounds can safely wear a collar  but all are micro chipped just in case one of them decides to break camp and go for a run.

So if anyone has ever tried this birdhouse thing or has a better idea on how to control outdoors barking please
 let me know.

Ellie and Her Hounds Artite, Ballzie, Thelma Lu and Milly