[Dailydrool] Birdhouse ultrasonic bark control

Muriel Fiona Napier allears at rogers.com
Mon Jan 11 16:32:59 PST 2010

I haven't used this personally ... but have looked after two chronic barkers whose owner had one installed in her garden. From what I saw it worked like a charm ... either deterred the beasts from barking at every passing car / truck / person / whatever, or surprised them into stopping the bark when it was barely out their mouths. From what she (the owner) said, placing of the device is fairly crucial ...

Having seen it in use I'd certainly consider buying one if the need arose. These two dogs, by the way, had been through the whole bark collar routine, and while the bark collars worked up to a point, they weren't nearly as effective as the birdhouse.

Muriel Fiona Napier
Guelph Home Guardians
 House & Pet Sitting
 Pet Photography