[Dailydrool] Hi everybody!

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Mon Jan 11 11:31:49 PST 2010

It's me King George. We have been lurking lately, and we still arent caught up on all the drools! We been super busy with moving, we are finally in the new house. Raising a buppy, that Jaz is a handfull! Raising moola for our Boardwaddle pledge, which isnt that easy when first mom loses her power cord and now cant find her thread. But she had some things already made so we do have some things on hounds bay.

My Gramma Ellen says thank you thank you thank you for all the howliday cards you sent her. She LOVED them!! We hate that she is all alone except for her Sarah (four legger). Momma told her she could move into the new house with us but she wants to stay where she is right now. She is trying to think of something good for me and Jaz to take to the Pawtion in April.

Welp we like the new house. My two legged brudder ran out of time and we got a little yard and then after a week momma had him make it bigger. It is half the size it will end up being. MOmma says one day the whole place will be fence in so then we can go with her when she goes all over. That will be fun!

Drool for all the houndies who are hurting and drool for my pwetty furend PW LilyGurl and get to walking Drool for my better than a brudder Bob theDOG!!

I will have to write again and tell you about that Baby Jaz!

snooters

King George
www.georgeegrunt.com