[Dailydrool] Basset Boarding/help

Michelle Brenholtz drummergirl_chel at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 11 12:06:16 PST 2010

Hello Droolers!

I am wondering if any of you might be able to help me. We are in Syracuse New York and driving to Southern New Hampshire next Saturday (leaving Syracuse around 5 am and need to be in NH by Noon). We are staying somewhere in NH where we can't have the Bassets. We can board them in Syracuse but would have to pay for 3 nights since we are leaving at 5 am and the boarding places don't open that early and they are closed on Sunday.

So I am wondering if any of you could offer boarding suggestions for two Basset hounds (females age 3 and 5) anywhere from Syracuse taking I-90 all the way east until we head north to NH just west of Boston. We are going to the seacoast region. So if anyone there would want to borrow 2 bassets from Saturday until Sunday let me know. Or if you can tell me of any boarding places that are reasonable that have Sunday pick up hours. I also have asked my Basset Rescue group (ABCBHR) if any volunteers may want to take them for us. We are trying to spend as little as possible since this trip to NH was last minute and unexpected. So if anyone wants to borrow 2 Bassets from Saturday until Sunday or knows of a good boarding place between Syracuse and Rochester NH let me know. You can contact me off list at michellebrenholtz at gmail.com

Thanks!
Michelle, Sharon and Cassie the Bassie and Rylee Hound!