[Dailydrool] Petzlife - mouth spray

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 15:41:12 PST 2010

I saw a commerical on animal planet the other day advertising for Petzlife.
It is a spray that you put in your dogs mouth and on their teeth. They claim
it helps dissolve tarter and buildup as well as freshen breath. Obviously I
understand this is not a cure-all and the dogs should prob still get teeth
cleanings, etc. but I was wondering if any droolers have used this and what
they think about it???

Both my boys are due for a dental and I already know each has at least 1
tooth that will need extracted. The vet has lectured us about brushing their
teeth and I'm curious if this might be something we could use when we do not
have time to brush....here is the link to the website:
http://www.petzlife.com/

Thanks in advance for any replies, we are sending drool to all in need.

Kacy w/Cowboy and Rupert

--
Cowboy: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/531112
Rupert: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/799430