[Dailydrool] How to Breed the Basset Hound.

Nancy Sevenpifer nancy7pifer at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 11 15:52:25 PST 2010

Hi Droolers,

I would like to thank the MANY Droolers and Breeders that responded to my question on Breeding the Basset Hound.  I was so

impressed how the Lovers of Hounds gave me some wonderful advice and how one Breeder took so much time to explain the

process of Breeding hounds...thank you Sandi.  You have all given advice from your hearts and I appreciate it.  I do not have

a female Basset but have the male...in Niagara Falls, Ontario there are no basset breeders here, people wanting to breed their

females have to go hours out of town to do so.  When people see my male is "all there" I get asked about breeding...BUT after

all the wonderful informative emails I rec'd I will NOT breed my male.  He comes from ch. lines and is a wonderful and healthy ~

even the Vet has made comments about him.  I just feel blessed to be a slave to feeding this guy!  He has brought more joy

into my home then I could every imagine....and more Drool than I could have ever imagined!!!!

Again, thanks for the information, it was a touchy question, handled VERY well...great info and a few laughs too!!!

AAARRROoooooooo  Nancy