[Dailydrool] Mazzie update

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 11 18:14:53 PST 2010

The gang is in super drool mode as of late of course there are no complaints from them as they are loving all the extra treats (they don't realize that I am cutting back on food yet. Thank doG.)

We are sending Mazzie No More Leaking, no cancer, and Healthy Healing Drool.  We are sending Mom and Dad Comfort Drool.  All pawsies and hands are clasped together and prayers are being sent out.

Sending soft snooters to Mazzie.   No belly rubs to Mazzie as we don't want to cause her any pain but many belly rubs to the rest of the gang.  We will be watching the Drool for updates.

Karen and The Dog House Gang