[Dailydrool] Jacob

Jaime Brigance brigancehappy at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 11 22:54:09 PST 2010

Wendi;

Geoffrey and I express out loudest howls for your loss of precious Jacob.

We are with you in spirit, and know in our heart of hearts that Jacob is chowing down
with Queen FeyFey and King Caruro.  And runs free with a new body.

That, however, does not fill the day to day emptyness that only time does.

May his love remain foremost in front of you, to help aid that feeling that he is gone,
his body may be, but his spirit is with you always.

I thought twice before mentioning this, I will share with you how I coped with the loss
of our Quigley.  I posted his picture all around in every room, and on the car window,
even in the bathroom.   That helped remind me every time I started to miss him and
cry that love does not pass on, it just changes into another form.  And that form for
me is his spirit, and he has one fabulous spirit.

May your heart and family be blessed with drool love.

love and basset snuggle,

Jaime, Alex, Jessica & Olivia
Geoffrey, the puppy in charge
Tonka the White Kitty who swats Geoffrey
  and he comes back for more
all the white kitties