[Dailydrool] Dog brushes

machonnold at yahoo.com machonnold at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 05:45:27 PST 2010

Speaking of researching dog breeds...because I had wanted a Basset for so long I didn't really look into the shedding factor, except to rule out anything with poddle genes. I figuered NOTHING could shed like our Pomeranian, Princess, who went to the bridge October 08. WRONG! I can't believe the hair that comes off these 2 dogs.

As I was dehairing my clean clothes this morning while getting ready for work I was wondering if anyone can recommend a brush that work best. I have a "Sheddin Brush" that works well but nothing seems to help foe long.

I feed wet food that has herring and their dry feed has salmon so they should be getting good Omegas. Years ago Princess took something called "Mrs. Allens Shed Stop"....don't know if it helped much or if they still make it. Suggestions Drool friends?

Thanks and Snooters, Maggie on her hair-covered way to work :)