[Dailydrool] breeding

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Tue Jan 12 06:50:51 PST 2010

One thing I don't think was mentioned, althoug I may have missed it.
Owning the male dog does not releive you of any responsibility.  Even
human dads have to pay child support.  A responsible stud dog owner
takes every bit as much responsibility for those puppies as the owner of
the bitch.  I currently have 4 bassets from 2 different
situations I did not breed but whose daddy was one of mine.
When they needed to be rehomed, they came to me at my insistance, one at
age 5 and 3 at age almost 7.  I believe I am responsible for them for
ever.  No matter how crowded it gets here.

crazy basset
lady

MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please take time to visit