[Dailydrool] rescue people vs bredders

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Tue Jan 12 13:04:34 PST 2010

This is a truly thought provoking question yet it almost
unanswerable because the gray area is massive.

The only answers I will give is that the truly responsible
breeders and rescuers do what they do because they
share a great love of the breed.  They take their responsibilities
seriously.   They also know that Bassets are not an fashion
accessory or a disposable item.   They will feel compassion for
those that because of the economy or illness must rehome their
beloved basset.  They will also bite their tongue and play nice nice
in times where the greatest goal is to rescue that basset in need.

I am not going to get on my soapbox and spout my feelings on
the irresponsible breeders.  I think that everyone knows how I
feel by now.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang