[Dailydrool] Cooper the Baker

psmithrn at digis.net psmithrn at digis.net
Tue Jan 12 14:55:17 PST 2010

Cooper has decided to become a baker when he grows up. He told me so this morning after he got into the pantry and played with a 10 lb bag of flour. Luckily he couldn't get into the fridge for the eggs, but he said next time he is going to try that too!

Toby denies any accountability in this career choice, although he also had flour on his ears this morning (both boys had just gotten a drink). I'm still picking dried flour off their ears this afternoon.  This all happened in less than 5 minutes while I was upstairs getting ready for bed after getting home from work this morning.  All I could do was try not to laugh as I was telling Cooper I'm glad he is thinking about his future earning potential and career but that the flour needs to stay in the kitchen contained to a bowl next time.

Paula - momslave to Cooper, Toby, and the cats George and Zebra

Cooper: I had so much fun this morning, it looked like it was snowing in our living room!
Toby: I had absolutely nothing to do with this and did not contribute in any way.
George: I wish I had though of this.
Zebra: I missed the whole thing, I was asleep in the linen closet.