[Dailydrool] Worthless Cad, Ben

Dawn Van Keuren dawn at gmslaw.com
Tue Jan 12 15:38:47 PST 2010

Harumph. Men are pigs. Back in 2004 I married 'Ben'. He was young and
handsome and very charming. I am not that kind of girl, so we were
lawfully wed. I have a ring, a wedding certificate and a picture. It was
a small ceremony with just my pack in attendance.

As a good new bride, well.....there was a wedding night. My wonderful
puppers followed. Pawtunia, Jackie and the late Talooooolah.  The cad
promptly disappeared. Did I get flowers? NO. Cookies? No. Did he even
see his kids in the whelping box? No. Did he pay any puppy support? No.

That cad actually had the gall to then force himself on my good friend
Sporty Spice (now ATB) Their pupster, Fig Newton is a fine young ChdawG
who has won many titles....but no thanks to his father who treated
Sporty just the way he treated me.

Had to divorce him. Couldn't annul the marriage after we, well, er
consummated it. That CAD!!

Avoid men sniffing around your pawts. Men are pigs.

Cakie
....that's my dad. He never calls, never writes. Pawtunia
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, from Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh,, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C., contains information which is CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual named above and may not be disseminated to any other party without Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C's written permission.
If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,disclosure, distribution,
copying or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mailed information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 609-344-7131
or notify us by e-mail at rcolkett at gmslaw.com to arrange for the return of these documents to us without cost to you.