[Dailydrool] Tennessee Dawg Haws

Cynthia Wells cyndi.wells at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 07:36:21 PST 2010

Howdy ya'll Droolers!  Dis be Sister Suzie.  I is feeling jus fine.  I hope ya'llz doin good as me!  I wanna wish Misty a Berry Happy Gotcha Day!  Bein got is da bes ting dat happen to me.  I was got just dis pas December an it great!  Dat Brudder Jaggie he tink he king ob da big bed but me da Queen ob dis liddle round soft doggie bed.  Me not let nonna me Brudders in dere dat bed beez minez.  Nobody mess wit mah bed, bedder not ifn use nose wut be good fer ya!  Da Momswabe sez we not gonna be in dat OEBE ting, weez too sweet and nicey nice.  Me not tears up anyting at all in me new haws, habnt mess up nuttin, me beez haaaaappppppyyyyy!  Me not wanna make no twouble.  Me wub it here.  Me wubz allah use Basket hounds and dere peeples and gibs use all sum good snooter kissez and sum drools!  Holla at cha laterzzzz!  doh dee doh dee doh......
Sister Suzie, Brudder Jaggie, Brudder Blue Boy, Brudder Egan and Momswabe Cyndi