[Dailydrool] Tennessee Dawg Haws

Cynthia Wells cyndi.wells at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 26 09:35:03 PST 2010

Howdy fellow Drooler!  Dis is Brudder Jaggie.  I still be confuzed bout wut do dis Oboe ting mean.  I da slower dawg ob da bunch pwus I be older so I's entitled.  I is da king ob da bed.  So Sister Suzie you canz jus whiney an moaney allz u wantz but wit u liddel short legs u neber get up dere so me is da king!  Bwwwwwwaaahahhhh.  I gibs my most slobberiest drools to da ailing houndies twoday and awso dee heart ailing Swabes.  Me Momswabe been crumblin up Total cereal in our foodies, sumbody mention it wun day an she get it caus it gots lotsa bitamins and we wubs it at mah haws.  I needs mah bitamins so me can run da waps ob da haws when me Mom get home fwom work.  I still da bestest wap wunner in da haws eben doh me gots ober 8 years on me.  If u come visit me dont turn u back on u food or me be gone wit it like da wind.  Wubbie wubs and snootie snoots, and Drooley drools to allz.  Holler at cha laterzzzz.  Wub Brudder Jaggie and da TN Dawg Haws gang!