[Dailydrool] Tennessee Dawg Haws

Cynthia Wells cyndi.wells at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 11:42:36 PST 2010

Howdy Droolers!

How ya'll doin?  Dis be Sister Suzie.  Many tanks for da healing drools slung my way.  I was down in me back for few days.  Me tinks me hurt mahself tryin to git catched up on all da playin me missed out on for a long time.  Anywayz me good as new now.  Me been runnin and pwayin wit me Brudder Blue Boy.  We gits tru pwayin at nite and weez both jus conks out and cutz zzzzzzs.  Me hopes u allz feewin fine and me slings lotsa drools to eberybodyz in need.  Me wubs u allz and so do me meean Brudders.  Don't kid ur sef doh me keeps allz dem boyz in line!  I keeps in tetch wit ya'llz.  I holler at ya later.  Wub Sister Suzie and da TN Dawg Haws gang!