[Dailydrool] Tennessee Dawg Haws

Cynthia Wells cyndi.wells at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 22 10:39:56 PST 2010

Howdy!  Dis be Brudder Jaggie.  I wub u awl and I been takin a likein to u stories!  I jus be wunderin wun ting.  Wut dis OEBE ting mean?  I been dooing sum ponderin and me caint figger it out.  Me Momswabe use to play dat oboe tingy but me don tink dat wut ya'll talkin bout.  I been readin u stories and me tink it mean sumfin bout beein bad to da toe bone but me not sure.  Me suddern so me a liddle slow anyhows.  Maybe summa use good lookin chicks can pill me in on dis.  An how ole u gotsa be to be a elder?  Me turn 8 begginnin ob dis month.  I hopes I hears frum use soonz!  Me and me sister Suzie slingin sloopy drools and snooder kisses to allz in needz.  Jaggie an da TN Dawg Haws gang