[Dailydrool] Tennessee Dawg Haws

Cynthia Wells cyndi.wells at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 11:38:00 PST 2010

Good afternoon!

I am Egan.  I am the King Charles Cavalier in the Haws, you haven't heard from me yet.  I have been living with Basset Hounds since my Mumslave obtained me from a breeder in Ireland.  They can be rude, obnoxious, loud, boisterous..., and the list goes on.  I have however learned to tolerate them and live comfortably with them.  This cocker Blue gets on my nerves the worse than the Bassets.  He is just mean sometimes and thinks he's the boss.  This new girl Basset we have named Suzie however has turned the tables on him a bit.  I don't mind her at all, in fact she amuzes me at times.  I don't even mind lying next to her since she is quite friendly and calmer than the others.  I am beginning to like her a bit.  My brother Jaggie and Sister Suzie send lots of healing drool to those in need.

P.S. I don't think you need to worry too much about the bowl licking, Sister Suzie makes sure everyone's bowls are clean after each meal.