[Dailydrool] Tennessee Dawg Haws

Cynthia Wells cyndi.wells at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 17 19:21:13 PST 2010

Hey Droolers!  Dis be Sister Suzie, how ya'll?  Mah Brudder Jaggie send lotsa drool to all dose in need.  He da best drooler in da haws by far.  Me is trying out the homeopathic heartworm rememdy.  Will let you know how it turn out but for now me is feelin fine.  I gets me info from Naturalrearing.com, we see how it goe.  Me keeping dese Brudders in line, been habin some fine chow.  Fresh veggie from the food processor, rice and meat me Momslabe make, sum fine Flaxseed oil.  Me fur lookin fine and feelin soft, ya'll man dawgs can looks but youse can't tetch.  Me got da osperation yah know.  Me habs too many buppies before now me tired.  Me feel soooo sad por da ones dat go to da bridge.  Lotsa drool to da fambilies.  Ya'll takes care now, Yah hear!  Sister Suzie and da TN Dawg Haws gang