[Dailydrool] Tennessee Dawg Haws

Cynthia Wells cyndi.wells at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 14 04:06:45 PST 2010

Howdie from the TN Dawg Haws!

Howdie Droolers, Dis is Blue Boy.  I not a Basset but I been libing wit dem all me life and I am an honorary Basset cause me Brudders teach me how to bay scept my voice too high and sound real funny when me do it.  I was da baby ob da fambily till we gots dis gull dawg and I was da boss too.  Now dis gull, Suzie she tink she in charge.  She steal me ball all da time.  I dun let nobody play wit me ball.  She hide it from me.  She play wit me all day long so's I kinda likes her (don't tell her doh I likes to keep her guessing).  I hab a burfday comin up in February I'll be free yar ole and me want a pack of multi-color burfday balls from Petsmart, size medium in case anyone is feelin generous.  I guess tings here going pretty good all tings considered.  I'll be jawin wit ya'll.  Blue Boy signing out!

Hi all from Momslave Cyndi!  Healing drool to all Bassets and Slaves in need.  The question about the gates that came up, they have alot of those in Europe.  I spent 20 years in the Navy and when in Europe I had those double gates.  They are usually electric and have a remote.  I had friends who accidentally hit the remote before making sure their dogs were put up and the same thing happened.  Once you start the gate opening its hard to get it to stop or reverse.  Luckily I lived way back off the main road.

I never would take orders to Hawaii because of the 6 month quarantine thing either.  Back then you had to leave the dogs in a State run facility.  Not my dogs!  Anyway, last I heard they allow home quarantine now but I'm not sure how it works.

Love and Healing Drool to all!  Jagman, Egan, Blue Boy, Suzie and MomSlave Cyndi