[Dailydrool] this 'n that

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 12 16:37:14 PST 2010

Dear Pw Lilygurl~ we are sending lots of get well drool to you. Get better really quick sweet girl!

Shelby~ I loved seeing your bootiful self on the calendar this morning! Happy Calendar day and congrats on those bootiful babies of yours. Hope you got a really big rawhide for your special day.

I am trying to get Ms.Brandy's memorial Woofle up and running in the next two weeks. Wait until you guys see some of the great basset crap that has been donated! If Santa left you some moolah or Uncle Sam will be sending you some... you can save it for this!

Elvis has been doing well since his horrid HGE episode at Thanksgiving. Still feel like I'm walking on eggshells- but he really is ok again. He was doing very well gaining strength in his back legs and tail- and then on dec. 30th had a bout of excitement. He was like a kid on a sugarhigh! Bouncing around like a bunny on drugs. It was so cute though. All that seemed to have either caused some damage or swelling. He was hardly able to hold his tail and his feet were once again flipping top side down when I stood him up. He was prior to that able to walk if I held his tail- now I was almost holding him up by the tail and legs would drag or cross when he tried to walk. After a round of prednisone he is improving a bit again. Strength has returned to the tail- and when I carry him he can hold it up instead of it just hanging there. His feet are doing a little better too when I try to 'walk' him. He is still the happy little clam he always is though. Right at this moment he has a rawhide in his mouth and is woofing at me to 'come and get him'... so I'd best git

droolies, Angelika and Elvis too!