[Dailydrool] 2010 SweetHeart Waddle

dropdeck2 at aol.com dropdeck2 at aol.com
Tue Jan 12 17:55:45 PST 2010

Come Waddle Florida style!  February 13 in  Brookesville Florida. This year
we are going green so registration is online at  suncoastbassetrescue.org

Our on-line registration is being  done thru Firstgiving.  Click on the
REGISTRATION button to register your  Bassets to WADDLE.  The registration fee
is $10 per Basset.   Every Basset that registers will get a SBR embroidered
bandana for their hound  that entitles them to participate in all the days
activities.
Parking  is $4 cash and is paid  to the Park Attendee upon arrival.

Once you finish your registration,  Firstgiving will invite you to set up
your own webpage to do your own  fundraising for the WADDLE.  This is a great
way to advertise to your  family, friends and business colleagues so they
can  donate  too!
If you are not able to register  on-line we do not want that to prohibit
you from attending the waddle!   Please use  the _Mail  In Registration_
(http://www.suncoastbassetrescue.org/2010_waddle/2010_Advance_Registration.pdf)
and the _Credit  Card Form_
(http://suncoastbassetrescue.org/2010_Waddle/2010_Credit_Card_Purchase.pdf)
We have a all kinds of activities  going on....basset games, costume
contest, money raffle, raffle  baskets, Booster bath raffle. Of course
you have to get your waddle wear and  stop by the Rescue store
to find all kinds of great basset  items!