[Dailydrool] drool, please

rgeyer5165 at aol.com rgeyer5165 at aol.com
Tue Jan 12 20:56:19 PST 2010

Buddydawg went back to the vet on monday for the final urine analysis and
this will setermine whether there is a tumor present in the bladder...he
seems to be feeling well, is eating and taking his meds well--finally--and even
if it comes out positive for a tumor it is highly treatable with meds...of
course i am very apprehensive as we await the lab results and hoping you will
send no tumor drool so that we can have the best outcome of this whole
episode,,,will keep you posted...Rene'e and Buddydawg, who is awaiting,,
impatiently, his goodnight treat.